Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patty's Day (77/365)

Well both me and Sherrow had to work so Jaemen spent the majority of the day with Granny but when we did go get him we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for 60 cent wing night!!! And then we played outside.. Jaemen is loving be able to just run.. run.. and RUN some more...

I am really still getting used to my camera and I just found this awesome site, Borrowlenses.com (Meagen check it out) It lets you borrow lenses. So you can see how you like them before buying them!! I am soo going to try this when school is out!! I have been looking into possibly getting this lens in the far future so this might help my decision.



Here a few pictures and a comparison (meagen has been asking for this)

This is his new thing... He just goes around saying Oooooo....

And now that he is walking he wants to do a lot himself like going up and down stairs... (rusty cage action kinda cool)



This picture I didnt know if I liked it better in color or in B&W but for once I think COLOR...















And look at this one year later.. Jaemens little hair wasnt even curling and now he has a little fro. He looks so much more grown up and I CANT get him to smile for the camera anymore where it used to be so EASY!!! Now he smiles as soon as the darn shutter closes!!!



Until next time.. Photo of the day for today will come later went to the Space Research building at the University of Michigan.. (not very interesting picture just the pic of the sign) but I went there to see this...
Analytical Electron Microscope

Until next time!!

~Karidan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karidan get that boy a hir cut... it's looking a lil Nappy yeah know...

Anonymous said...

ok Hair Cut.....

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for finding us on the 'net. Let me know if you have any questions about our service.

Thanks,
Max
http://www.BorrowLenses.com