Sunday, March 8, 2009

Might as well... (67/365)

Blog cause this little boy is not letting me get anything done!! Oh well...

I just wanted to post a few pictures anyways from Project 365.. which I was just getting caught up in and look at here I have through week six done and I am pretty sure it is like week 10 oops... They will get done soon!!!
But we had a couple of warm days lately and then to just have nothng but nasty rainy days to follow that stinks but hey that one day was nice... Got a few pictures of Jaemen outside for the first time since he can walk. I just seen how it is giong to be this summer. I cant wait to be able to take him to the park again... Maybe we will try and go again on April 20th like we did last year to get a year after picture even though our friend Meagen wont be there :(...
Here are a few from today on the new couch... Really washes him out so I guess I need to work on that...

This one isnt a good one but it does show you pretty well what has been keeping him up for the pass couple of nights.. Yes our little boy is getting the other two teeth to have a full bottom set. I am not really sure if this is usual to have almost a full set of teeth by 15 months but ours DOES!!! That is it for now though just wanted to post a few more Love you all night!!! SHERROW comes home tomorrow!! YEAHH!!!

No comments: