Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 81-85

I just wanted to post some pictures from this week couple of things going on around here in the Jackson/Chapman Household..

First Day 81... I never thought a load of laundry getting washed would make me so happy, but when you havent had a washer/dryer since July then you would know what I meant! It did take a little work though.. First the store didnt have any washers or dryers and then we had to wait until the next day to get them delivered since Sherrow didnt want to break his back... then once we got them all hooked up the sewer lines in the basement were all clogged so I had sewage backing up in the basement. Next came the sewer cleaners and bleaching the basement down... But at last we are getting to the very last load of laundry that had piled up..
Day 83.. I got my hair done!! I love when I can get my hair done . It is red underneath looks really good I love it!!



By the way Jaemen is the worst helper when it comes to laundry he just throws everything out of the baskets and makes a huge MESS!!!



Day 84... Didnt have much to take a picture of... so me and Jaemen took a picture in front of the NEW curtains that I havent taken a picture of because I want to get the wall accents finished first plus they need to be hemed...




Day 85... I GOT GLASSES!! I can see. I have needed these for a while now. Awhile back I got a HORRIBLE eye infection and that was the end of contacts and was never able to get glasses so now that I have my insurance back, I got glasses now Sherrow is the next one.
This is also a picture of HURRICANE Jackson if the gate happens to be down when he gets up from a nap or in the morning this is what is going to happen 99% of the time. I will find Scooters whole water bowl completly filled with dog food...


Thats all for now...

Karidan

No comments: