Friday, March 6, 2009

13 and a half hours later...

and I have 12 pages of my Final Research paper done. I started at 10 am this morning (or should I say yesterday morning) and it is now 1:31 am and just finished it. Tomorrow I have to revise it and do all the references and reference page. I am pretty sure that I am going to add another section to it. But for the most part I AM DONE!!! Now I have to put to the presentation together and then next is the Poster Presentation!! OH MY GOODNESS I will get to use my CRICUT!!!!
Other then that I should be getting our furniture tomorrow so the house is going to get a little face lift and I am going to hang all the curtains tomorrow also... So of course I will get pictures for you guys!! I hope I dont find Jaemen hanging from the curtains one day when I walk out into the living room. But that is why I just bought the cheap rods for right now to see how he is going to act with them. Hopefully he pays them no mind.


Oh yeah We (me and Jaemen since Sherrow is still in Nashville) are both sick. I have a pretty bad head cold that exploded in my head last night and jaemen came down with a 102 fever on Monday night and has been stuffed up ever since. This was Tuesday night and you can see his little eyes were all watery and red, poor little dude. This morning he started a little conjested cough so I will see if we are headed to the doctor tomorrow also.
Ps. not that anyone cares but I just reliezed that my cameras time was 12 hours off that is why I have been missing days all of a sudden for my Project 365... WOW!!! LIke I said not like anyone cares!!!
Update you more tomorrow.. Shuttercal has been updated today and I will do more tomorrow you can go to the side and click on the Project 365 icon

No comments: