Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shuttercal (Project 365) Pictures are all up sorry been a bit busy this week with school and everything. This is the completion of week 4 and I have stayed on it!! YEAH for me, only 11 more months to go!! haha... I havent finished the layouts yet for week 3 and hopefully I will get week four done too soon so I can print out the month of January and see my work. Finally found a place with the help of a lovely lady, Scrapbooksplease.com. I am going to try and see!! Not much to post and since there is pictures there I dont think I am going to post anything here. Meagen if you want more from the other night and the bed let me know I will email you some but there are some to come from a shoot I am going to do here this week!! Look back!!!

Karidan

1 comment:

Ellay said...

Hope you like the Scrapbooks Please pages. I just got another order last night. This time I had ordered their top of the line prints. I normally get the ones that are a little cheaper, and I like them; but I wanted these for the wall. WOW. They were awesome!