Sunday, January 18, 2009

Isn't he something??

Ok first news. I am not switching blogs, at least not yet. Maybe when I have more time to get it up and running this summer or something. I was mainly doing it because of my Project 365 but I have found another place to post my pictures with the calendar format! (what I wanted) So over the next day or so I will be uploading all the pictures to that website. It is called Shuttercal.com and it is made for people that are doing the picture-a-day. Here is the link and I will get it up and running!!

Next, I am figuring out that I am addicted to pictures I think. (understatement of the year) When my father dropped off my external hard drive the other day I was elated. The computer has been moving incredibly slow the last couple of weeks and I havent backed up files in a long time. (since jj was 3 months to be exacted) So I started transferring pictures over to the hard drive and when all said and done I had transferred over 4,000 pictures. WOWOW!! I know. And the crazy thing is, is that I am now starting this Project 365 and I have already took 121 pictures this year in 18 days. WOW... I am thinking that another external hard drive will be bought sometime this year since the one I have now is half full with pictures... my old laptop stuff... and all my digital scraping stuff. BUT I have to tell you!! I am getting some of the cutest pictures of Jaemen lately! I dont know if they are all cute but HILARIOUS!!! Here are a few..



This picture was taken at one of my friend's Son's Birthday party. He loves Ski Ball and that is his new laugh. His little eyebrows go up and he looks like he is screaming but he isnt!!



Ok so this one is a little better smile. He loves chasing me now when I have my camera he just wants to touch it. (or take it away from me haha) This is Jan 15th..



Now this one.. Thank you mom for sending me this one. I know it isnt the clearest picture but ohhh my goodness when I saw this picture I laughed for like 5 minutes. He is just having a ball I know it.


And my sister sent me this picture today.. This is when we went to the cider mill awhile ago. I love it, Thank you Afton!!


So there is just a few quick pictures!! I should probably post the layout of Week Two For project 365 since I shut down the other blog so here is that in case you didnt see it


I will have week three up here in a few maybe get that done tonight or tomorrow night since I have no school. Lets just see how far I get on the homework front. Still looking for a place to print off. Costco is the most inexpensive place but I dont have a membership.. So therefore that doesnt work unless I find someone that does. I should go look on Sams Club?? Hold on...................................................................................................................................................

Nope they dont offer 12x12 or even 8x8 prints!! So that doesnt help. Well until next time. Be back soon!!!

Karidan

1 comment:

Ellay said...

Great layout!
Have you tried ScrapbooksPlease.com for your printing? They have different types of papers at different prices. I had some things printed there that turned out okay. :)