Thursday, January 1, 2009

MY 100th Post!!!

Ok... so the first project that I tried did not go very well BUT BUT BUT I am going to try a new one called Project 365!!! This consist taking a picture everyday (yes Everyday)... And then scraping them each week... I am going to digitally scrap these cause it will be easy and then I plan on printing them off at Shutterfly (little expensive $54), Snapfish, or another solution that I can find that is a little cheaper!! I might just print them off monthly to spread the cost over the year! I will have to see!!! I figure this is a great time to start this things are settling down here with Jaemen not be an infant and all. Actually not sure why I just said that!! He is walking and all over the place. haha but he is learning soo much these days. Anyways.... I will be posting here a lot if I can keep up with this. I am looking into a site to hold all the pictures and to feature them here on the blog.. it might be flickr or something like that I havent quite found what I am looking for yet. Oh and it isnt always going to be of jaemen yes it might be of random things in our lives to document it. (so that means yes dad maybe of FOOD) And like todays I am documenting Sherrow and I's very quite New years eve. We spent it together, Jaemen was knocked out by 10 and we played cards and Dominoes.
























So wish me luck with this journey and yes some might be thinking that I am crazy but hey I am going to try...











Oh and I had the twins on New years Eve day and have some pictures to show.. My little boy is just the sweetest thing SOMETIMES... when he isnt yanking out the twins pacifers and he doesnt do it nicely... he does love giving kisses though..

Ok we wont let them do it for to much longer I know they are boys but it is soo cute right now!! and when they are at each others throats later I will show them these!!!

Ok Lets see how I do.... Oh and if the going gets tough I will be happy with 5 out of 7!!! But that can only happen when back in school which starts on Monday yuck!! LAST hard Semester YES!!! Since I did past all classes and GOT ALL B'S!! yeah!!

Karidan

1 comment:

Chreamps said...

Great pictures! Love the champagne and the kids are so cute! Hope that 2009 is wonderful for you!