Thursday, January 15, 2009

Need your vote!!

I am looking into getting a new blog!! The link is http://justthe3ofus.typepad.com/just_the_three_of_us/
I like this one a more cause you can password protect it. It has bigger pictures when I fiugre out how to make it go all the way across screen!!! I have posted a couple posts on there and the new album for my Project 365!! Go check it out and let me know by voting what you think!! Please vote to the side... Yes dad that means go to the actually blog and vote. I dont think you will be able to do it from the email!! Thanks guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There I voted, I like this Blog, and as you can see I'm the only one who cares... Cause I love you . Now take scoot to the Vets and get him all better, you owe that dog that much you know...Your Daddy

Ellay said...

I voted no, but I couldn't get to your other blog. Perhaps it's password protected?
I just found your blog in my search for other 365 folks. Looks pretty good to me. I'll keep checking back to see if the other blog gets up and running!
:)