Wednesday, December 17, 2008

9 more days...






Well.. The second photoshoot was also not that great of an success I got one photo and that one is on the xmas cards so I am not going to post it until after the cards go out and hopefully get to everyone by xmas... Next on the agenda We had my mother's side xmas party.. I will upload all the pictures I took that day to my picasa web albums so u can print them off if you would like it. Just scroll down to Jaemens Pictures click on that, click on Karidans Albums at the time and then go to Hills christmas party and select the Prints at the top...








Then for my next little part of my 25 days of christmas... I made a gingerbread house for the first time. As you can see I didnt do the best of job as my poor little house has some major breezes seeing that my roof and sides dont match up but that is ok.. Probably my last one though wasnt as much fun as I thought it would be!! haha unless jaemen wants to do one when he is older.


Then I have also done a wreath.. Now this I will probably do another one!! I liked doing this and I want to try a little harder one next Christmas. I am still thinking of putting a bow on this or wraping ribbon around it but it is kinda of hard when the bulbs are already on there..
Last update on the home front, Sherrow is home and it feels more like the holidays now but we are both pretty sick. Him more then me becuase he doesnt sleep much when he is on the road. So hopefully we are getting better by Christmas and our little one doesnt come down with it. And a good positive is that Jaemen has put himself asleep every night. I just put him in his crib and he cries for a minute or two sometimes but falls asleep but when he wakes up at night and I let him cry he just gets himself so worked up if I just let him cry it out he starts choking and he cant breathe out his nose. This morning he woke up at 6 and I beleive that is a long enough night so I get up give him some milk and he will go back to sleep... So we are still working on that part!!
love always
Karidan

No comments: