Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ok So I might not get everyday...

But I will get the most important!! I am keeping track of most of the days with my pictures.. Thank goodness for digital right?? In picasa i can even do a timeline and it will keep track of when and where I took the pictures and I can even put some descriptions with them.. So that is excatly what I am doing.. I am pretty sure I left off on the fourth day.. nothing happened this day though because I had my lab practical and ended up with a migraine... sooo

Day Five...
We (actually I) put up the tree this day.. I look putting up the tree and Jaemen LOVE pulling the bulbs off and making me search for the top of the bulb somewhere on the tree.. So we all know he doesnt get it yet. Next year right?? The tree actually has a new star didnt want to do the angel anymore and has tinsel but I really dont like the tinsel and plus Jaemen is putting it off all the time with a gate in front of the tree. So if I feel like it one day I will pull it all off. (went to bronners and cant wait for next years tree)















Day six.. I had to work and after work I just went to go and pick up a few things for xmas presents... (which i am almost done with sherrows only one more gift and We are only doing one gift each for JJ since he dont know and got so much for bday) But of course I had to enojoy my most favorite my waist lines least favorite drink










Day seven... Was pretty busy!!! Afton came over in the morning to get the twins pictures done. I was going to try and do JJs too for our xmas card but he wasnt to cooperative, then dad came over to help with sherrows present to himself, then it was let jj sleep for a minute and go to dads for dinner and a little visiting!! All in all a good day... Here are a few from the twins shoot they turned out ok for to little ones that didnt want to laugh or even look at us..
Dylan and David

Post more tonight... Gotta go meet a friend for din din!!!

No comments: