Monday, August 25, 2008

Update...


Soo I have been told that I am slacking on the whole picture thing!!! Sorry :( I will get on top of that but I am pretty sure I am just slacking on the posting thing I do have pictures of him just not putting them on here! Can you believe he is going to be 9 months in 5 days??? My baby is growing so fast!!! He got to do his first of many trick or treating!!! I know it is a little early but his grandma has many chances to do trick or treating and this one was not the time to do it since the temperature was 90 degrees and the kids were all sweating or not even wearing their costumes. Jaemen got his first sucker and was very content the rest of the time....

and sucked on that with the wrapper on for quite some time... We also took the twins around but they were among the children that could not wear their costumes because they were to hot!!!

We were almost done with the little loops that we were going around and all of sudden I say trick or treat and look down to see this... (all the excitment he couldnt hold on any longer)

I hope that helps with the picture withdrawl!! hehe... My birthday is on Friday. WOW!! I will be 23 that is crazy I am getting old. I am also going back to school on wednesday and this is going to be a very hard semester not a lot of classes but a large load of labs!!! That is what takes forever!! Not to much esle is going on in this household. We are still getting the house together and getting comfy but it is just about there. Tomorrow I am finally getting my picture frames up and then I will be happy!!


I have also gotten some scrapping done which I am proud of...


`This one isnt quite finished I need a white marker to write all of his milestones but you get the picture...This is a card for my grandparents 60th anniversary!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Karidan

No comments: