Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Projects!!!

I have been working on some projects and just thought I should show you two of them... With Sherrow being gone I really wanted to get a lot more done but I didnt get the frames up and I didnt get a washer/dryer but those will be happening very soon!! I have also had a little time to get some scrapping done in my NEW ROOM YEAH!! So there is also a picture of that too.. i want to get some cards done for some people here real soon too. So keep checking your mailbox to see if you are one of the lucky people. Eventually I will get one to everyone but I owe some people some thank yous!! Here are some pictures...

This is going to soon have a king size bed under it and actually matching bedspread but I havent done everything cause we are trying to get a new bed!!

No comments: