Thursday, September 4, 2008

Busier then ever!!!

I know I said I would try and update the blog more but I am seriously in the hardest semester ever I think!! Last night I was in my Physical Chemistry class for 7 and a half hours SERIOUSLY!!! I went in at 11 to the lecture and came out of the lab at 6:30 I was blown away!! Anyways... So my life is going to be in the lab this semester!! Then I have two photo shoots this week also!!


Sherrow is leaving again next friday for Okaloma we found out about 3 days ago but it was official today!! He will be gone again for 2 weeks not sure how this one is giong to go with so much of my life consumed with homework!! Feel free to come pick up Jaemen when ever you would like him in those two weeks!! haha...



Well on to the little bug.. He is starting to clap his hands it is so cute he screams at his hands cause they dont make the noise my does and then gets surprised when they do make noise. SO FUNNY!! Other then that he loves the fridge, dogs water bowl and his new ball toy!!! Not much with him going on other then the fact that he is 9 months old!!!


I did however for my birthday get my Pictures up FINALLY!! YEAHH!!! Sorry aunt joyce it took so long!! But here they are ... I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you again Aunt Joyce!!!
Then I also recieved my new dining room table I love it too!! we can eat in peace without worrying about little bug spilling our drinks and hitting our plates. I can do homework with out all the pages getting tore!! So very good investment!!!

No comments: