Friday, March 14, 2008

Update...

So everyone is ok! Afton is doing good she is having a small procedure done today but she is ok. Babies are improving with the days. Afton has been able to hold David but not Dylan yet because he still isnt having great respiratory improvement but he is getting better. Afton should be coming out of the hospital soon, not sure though if they are going to have her stay because of this procedure they have done today. Babies wont be out though until the middle of next week hopefully that is the earliest though.


As for us, all of us are coming down with a little something. I have a little cough but mainly sore throat. Sherrow hasnt been feeling like himself lately. And the little peanut wakes up with a little conjested cough!! So cute but then I dont like it at all! Busy week though with going up to the hospital almost everyday and all of that stuff so we are getting a little ran down. I think it might be the weather change, since one day it will be like 40 and the next it is sub zero out again.


I have no pictures.. I KNOW I cant believe it either but I still havent even seen the babies in real life just pictures that others have taken and I have been so busy we havent gotten any of JJ either!! BUT, BUT I do have a digital scrapbook page for you!!! Always have something hehe!!! Talk to everyone later enjoy!!!

No comments: