Sunday, March 30, 2008

Time Flies!!!

Wow where has the last 4 months gone? I am pretty sure they went with all the sleep I have lost hehe... But I love it!!! Yes Jaemen today is 4 months old. I cant even believe it but like I said I am loving it!! We are finally getting adjusted I think. It is getting easier to get him out the door and be on time somewhere (unless he wants to sleep for 3 hours for his nap and we need him up in 2 hehe). We have come to find out that we dont think he likes green beans but loves sweet potatoes!! I am going to try one more time tonight for him to get the green beans down! We have squash and then peas to try also so we have to move on hehe!!
<<~~~ This is Jaemen on Easter with his first try at Mashed potatoes!! I dont know if he liked them or not I think he did though!! All I have left is a picture of the family on Easter. Jaemen was looking pretty cute and I am upset I didnt get any pictures but I have to do his 4 month/Spring pictures here real soon they are going to be soo cute I hope!! I have a surprize prop for him!! So I have been pretty busy this week. I had to go and get fitted for one of my best girlfriends wedding. Her wedding dress was sooo beautiful!! The wedding isnt for another year but her and I have been through a lot. We met through ex boyfriends and that is the only good thing that came out of that boyfriend. Sarah I love you and I cant wait for the day!! I got great pictures of her little one that is just starting to walk. I havent been able to get pictures of little Bella since she has been a week old. Shame on me!! So her is a picture of her dress and the little one.


And then today I got over to my sisters house to get the twins first pictures. They really werent that cooperative!! They are still just sooo small and they wanted to poke their brother in the eye or kick him!! So no pictures together but soon I am going back this week I hope to do some more and figure out a different way to but them together!!! I have a lot of favorites but here are my most favorites and hopefully I didnt get them mixed up!



Isnt this the most adorable thing


All of these are David above!! ^^ Dylan wasnt very cooperative so we will have to try again he is below though

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I just can't get over the twins' hair! I just love it, sooooo cute. I love you photography of them, too. :o)