Thursday, March 20, 2008

Milestones....




I am so proud of our little one... he is achieving all the milestones he is suppose too! for a minute though I was getting worried because he really wasnt taking to his toys or paying any attention to them. Really I just need to let nature take its course and not worry so much what the "books" say. But yes we are





  • Sitting up supported and doing very well at that until he gets way to excited.


  • when he sees mommy and daddys face he gets really excited


  • Now reaching for toys


  • putting things in mouth (think we have a blanket boy on our hands)


  • recognizing his bottle (that is our hungry little boy)


  • and I am pretty sure he was really looking at my hotdogs today wanting a piece!!


  • oh he has found the dog!! hehe he looks at Scooter like what is that hairy thing!!



I am loving it though. This has been the most fun I have had with him. Now that he can answer back to us and he talks so much. Some times I really believe that he knows what we are talking about. hehe... But he will talk back to me while I am rocking him to sleep.




Nothing much is going on here though... I just cant wait for School to be over, last night I was up until 1 studying and then got up with Jaemen at his 4 ol clock feeding and stayed up to studying until it was time to leave at 730!! I want a NEW job!! I would love for it to be something in my field but right now that is not very likely it will happen just not right now!! I want gas prices to go down so I could not only afford going to Target but now I have to see if we can afford the gas to get there!! But on a happier note... I really cant wait for Saturday. I get to go and see my nephews for the first time!!! Either they have not been in good health or I have not been in good health and DO NOT want to get them sick or my sister sick so that she can take care of them when they do get home. Oh you probably want an update on them though.. They are both in there own cribs and not in incubators anymore. They are trying to get them to eat and as of the last time I knew David was eating pretty good even though I think that he stopped eating as much and Dylan was still not eating from a bottle. If I am wrong on that Dad Please let me know and I will change my info!!! I have to get going though so OF COURSE I am going to leave you with some PICTURES!!!

No comments: