Monday, March 24, 2008

MMMmmmmmMMMmmm GOOD...

He LOVE IT!!! I knew he would too... Everyone kept telling me that it takes forever for babies to adapt to food but NOPE not my boy! He got that first bite in there, swirled his little tongue around and then started going to town on it!! He ended up eatling like a half jar of Sweet Potatoes and some cereal, I was like whoa!! I am going to have a fat baby on my hands soon!! hehehe... he fell right to sleep after that and we will see if that holds him over for longer then a bottle. Oh I also gave him like 4 oz of a bottle and then he stopped so he was good and full!! I was upset though because I left my camera at Sherrows moms house and so you know that I had to use my STUPID camera. And that made me for sure put it on ebay tomorrow when I get my other camera to take pictures of it!! Just a short post though tonight since it is like 1130!! But I do have a lot of pictures though... I have some from tonight and some of my Nephews!!!



My Nephews.... Look at how small they are!!! I swear I will get better pictures of them. That NICU is horrible lighting and they are so sensitive!!





1 comment:

Misty Cato said...

Hi there - thanks for your nice note on my blog. We pronounce our son's name like the second half of Benjamin (which is his given name).

Your son is adorable. I'm so glad he enjoyed his meal :) Best wishes to you and your family.