Tuesday, September 1, 2009

While the cats away...

the mouse will play.. haha yeah right..
Well with Sherrow here... that usually means I scrap a lot more because we are not watching tv together or just spending a little quiet time with each other. This time has been no different. Although I have not got a whole bunch done I plan to! Thanks to my Dad and Maryanne, I was able to get a lot of supplies from one of my favorite scrappin stores and here are just a few pages I have made from them so far.


I LOVE this page!! It is soo cute and I know I said I was done with his baby book but I will probably forever add to it.
And this is one of those pages I will talk about that doesnt have a home.




I also have a now a couple of pages waiting for a home since I do not have an album for Jaemen's pages from 1-->2 years old. Yes now it is really setting in that I am about a year behind BUT I got a whole book done, a whole year accomplished. And I am soo happy for that since I have never finished a book yet. But this wont be for long since I ordered THIS and it should be on its way. These albums are going to help me be able to display them on a shelf in the living room or something so that I am not the only one. I am getting the same books as this picture and I love the look of this for display(although mine are leather not fabric). I am hoping to get every color of these albums and two in each since I hope someday that I get so many layouts that I can fill more then one. But for right now just one in every color a different year in each color.


I know that I have not posted Jaemen's halloween experiences BUT he has an awesome costume and NOBODY better steal it.. Haha just joking. But for real I am just waiting for a little closer plus I didnt get the best of pictures of him. He has another escapade here on Oct. 3rd... So we will see..


Lastly, I am going to do my darnest to bring back the Project 365... I know I have not been taking any pictures and honestly I think it is a little much for some one that works. Maybe great for someone that is a stay at home momma like Jennifer... She has done awesome for two years in a row... Go check out her blog it is awsome and I would love to have those results but I am thinking next year Project 52... A picture a week...


And to prove it here is September 1st's Picture.. This is a picture of the AWESOME lamps I got today at Target thanks to my mom for my Bday. I got two for each side now we just got to get the bed off the floor with a frame and a bracket for the tv to put on the wall and two nightstands and the room with be complete. Oh I also need to take a picture for the wall behind the door that I have been wanting to take.

Until Later

-Karidan

1 comment:

rebekah said...

love the lamp you got for your birthday! it would work wonders in my scrapbook room. i know where your coming from with the project 365 - i'm a sahm and i have a hard time with it.. missed so many days. the problem for me is i'm doing a whole scrapbook of it - next year its going to be digital all the way! maybe even just create a new blog just to post a picture everyday - seems a little less tasking when its a post vs. a whole scrappage!