Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Then... and Now

What I am about to show you below is kinda crazy..I am always trying to take pictures that look like pictures that I love just so I can compare and just so I have that shot again. So tonight when JJ went to take a bath I tried my hardest to get the first shot again. Did not work all that well BUT you get the point that I was getting at. I am not to sure if other kids grow like this but look at this.. He was 8 months old in the first picture (LOVED this picture and that little butt) but he isnt even up to the top of the cabinet and now he at 21 months a little over one year later. Is almost a whole HEAD above the cabinet(probably would be if his knees weren't bent). IT IS NUTS!?!? Now do you believe me that he is growing TOOO MUCH!!!

No comments: