Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So fast..


My little man is growing up so fast in 10 days he will be 18months old. I got a new lens from Maryanne for my Graduation!! I LOVE IT!! I am still getting used to the lighting outside with all the shadows so work with me!! But anyways..


At 18 Months Jaemen has...

1. conquered running including running away from me.

2. he says... Ball (all the time), Momma, Da Da, and Wa Wa

3. He waves bye to everyone

4. Knows where his belly, nose, eyes, ears, and mouth

5. He knows where his clothes are suppose to go including socks and shoes.

6. Infatuated with Keys and putting them in holes... We cant get out of the car without the keys coming out of the ignition and him having them.

7. Is one of the sweetest kids you will meet... WHEN HE WANTS TO BE!!
Update of Project 365 will be tomorrow hopefully!!
Karidan

No comments: