Thursday, May 7, 2009

Part One update...

Ok ok ok ... here we go... (I think I am going to split this up into two posts)
First Project 365... we are back on track but I am finding it extremely difficult now days to take a picture of something... Some days it just comes to me and others it is like 11pm and I am like ahhh I need a picture!! Then we had a little interuption with the REBEL going down but 24 dollars later to ship it to New Jeresy to get it fixed I should have that back in about 10-14 days!! We are on day 127 and Jaemen fell the other day and for the first time actually has a pretty big bump on his noggin... So I tried my best to get a picture of it..
Day 127/365
With Sherrow being gone it has been a little stressful this time. Jaemen seems to be acting up a whole lot more. Maybe he knows that daddy is gone or maybe he just felt he was going to be a brat yesterday but YES!! Yesterday was Jaemens first official time out!! I am pretty sure he didnt get and thought I was just leaving him in his crib and running away from him. BUT I needed a minute. This boy has been a hurricane of emotions and throwing himself to the floor which most of the time I just step over him and let him figure it out but yesterday, wow yesterday it was just different... So this is what I came back into yesterday after I left him in there just to throw that fit!!...

But we will move on to another day 125/365... The rebel being all packed up nice and tightly..

I will update Shuttercal here in the next couple of days when I get all the pictures all situated and I also will start getting back to scrapping them once all of my mothers day cards are done.

Lastly, MY GRADUATION!!! It was wonderful. Again thank you to everyone that attended. I am still in the mist of collecting all the pictures that were taken by everyone that attended!! But I should have those ones this weekend... Here are some for now though...









Then there was the outfit underneath... I LOVED this outfit yes it was a little sexy but heck I am about to be 24 years old and it was my day and I wanted to feel important and feel like I looked great and I am pretty sure the oversized gown wasnt doing it for me. So I got a great outfit under it, it was a little sexy but corporate and professional looking....


In the next post I will show you the GREAT presents I got from my Dad and Maryanne... and hopefully more pictures... I have a few throw back pictures haha of Jaemen!!

Karidan

No comments: