Saturday, May 2, 2009

Interruption in Project 365..

The REBEL is down for the time being. It had a fall from the one and only Jaemen Jackson. So I had a little interruption in Project 365 but we are back on track with a replacement camera. Meanwhile... I am trying to finish up Jaemens Baby Album. And today is National Scrapbooking Day so hopefully after todays activities (manicures and pedicures with my girls for my graduation tomorrow) I will get some scrapping done!! I am up to Ten Months now though... with the addition of these two ~~~~~>


You can always find all of my layouts at scrapbook.com and in the margin to the right ~~>


The first kit that has been put out during my creative team has went on sale today and I have two layouts for that!! You can go here to check it out. Everything in her store is $2.00 or half off if under 2, EVEN THE BRAND NEW KIT!!!

Here are my pages for it.. Great kit for a little boy that loves his dinosaurs!!




But she did put out a kit for National Scrapbooking Day called Rainbow Bright...


I will have a layout for Rainbow Bright in a few days here... I just want to leave you guys with my new favorite picture of JJ. I caught it right before the camera stop working.. I think this is going to replace the picture in the frames in the living room (time for an update). Oh now that I think about it I forgot to post the pictures of Jaemen's First hair cut!! Well here is your first peak at it. I was making it a suprise for the grandparents so I didnt post it and then forgot!! I will get that up in a couple days!! It is a love hate relationship with me and his hair!!

No comments: