Friday, September 12, 2008

aghhh Gas Prices!!

Just got a call from my stepmomma that gas prices are going up to over $5.00 a gallon and in some places they are already over $6.00. ERRR... Oh yeah and Sherrow left today for Moore Okaloma which is smack damb in the middle of the state so I am pretty sure he will be feeling some of that storm. Not to much by the time it gets up that far inland I am sure it is going to like a strong thunderstorm. Not to much to post but I told Meagen that now lives in florida and wont get to see Jaemen that much at all any more that I would try and keep the blog more updated!! At least picture wise!! I have a picture of Jaemens new teeth they are coming down real well and I caught him laughing a lot at dinner yesterday they are adorable when he laughs pretty sure he is going to have a little gap though...





Just to let you guys know though that I will be planning birthday parties here soon. One is going to be a little early probably because it looks like daddy is going to be in Kentucky over his birthday :( We will see though we don't quite know the dates yet!!

No comments: