Thursday, December 10, 2009

My first cake..

From SCRATCH... and it was Delicious!!! I don't care what anyone says the combination was excellent even though it was pretty rich! And yes of course this post is for my father!!! He knew it was coming... (Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Delight)
Now there is a point to this post! I have been told that I am incredibly weird for taking pictures on the holidays and other occasions. I am not weird and here it is to prove that I am not the only one.
  • This women is the worst that I have seen she does go over the top since most of her Project 365 is what they are eating that day since they dont have children.
  • Emilie takes pictures at every step usually while she is cooking something so that everyone can have the recipe and made a separate blog out of it!!
  • Heather is where I got the idea of the recipe book I showed the other day.

These are just a few of the blogs that I follow most days. The first two blog everyday which I have tried to do over and over and just can NOT!! The last one blogs from 1-3 times which I almost do!! Well that is all for now!! Be back soon!

Karidan

1 comment:

listgirl said...

Well, I'm not sure about being "the worst", LOL. Although I do take pictures of food, I take a ton of photos of other things too, like views from running, the people in my life, all our other activities, etc. And I wouldn't say that I take photos of food BECAUSE I don't have children. I just don't have pictures of children. Thanks for the mention... I think.