Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Favorite Easter Pictures

Here is Jaemen while opening up presents!! I love this picture... Thank you Dad for taking the camera and getting some good shots!!! (and some shots I didnt need) haha..
Here is also the only good studio picture that I could get of Jaemen... after two attempts I just couldn't get him to sit still and SMILE!! he is the hardest thing to get to smile anymore!!
Dont have much time to write the update and everything because even though I have finished all of my Formal Presentations ( got B's on all of them even the BIG one I was happy with that) I still have homework in Adv. Analytical due tomorrow, Lab reports, A paper over the presentation I did yesterday, and a Poster Presentation over the Large presentation I gave all due on Monday!! So still a very busy week ahead of me but I am almost DONE!! YEAHHH!!!!
Be back soon!!

Karidan



No comments: